To join the Microsoft Teams Meeting click on the link or call the number below – you do not need a Microsoft account.
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
+44 20 3787 4260 United Kingdom, London (Toll)
Conference ID: 840 218 305#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
The main discussion points are likely to be:
• The extension of the Job Retention Scheme, how can you use it and which employees can you claim for?
• Business Premises Grants for closed businesses – how much will you be entitled to?
• Business Grants - £1.1bn will be given to local authorities to support businesses more broadly (distributed on the basis of £20 per head)
• Mortgage Holidays have been extended by a further 6 months
• Any other questions you would like answered
Who are The No Jargon Team?
Russell Howarth/Adam Crossling – Zenzero – All things technical such as what do I need to work from home? Teams, VPN, remote desktops and avoiding the pitfalls.
Elinor Perry – Pentlands Accountants and advisors – Finance, Accounting and all things money.
Tracey Hudson – The HR Dept – Dealing with employee issues and everything else HR
Helen Barge – Risk Evolves – Practical risk management advice on how to avoid problems e.g. Data privacy and information security and to how to look for new opportunities.
We have a reputation for solid advice given in plain English with no fluff or nonsense. You bring a coffee and we’ll provide the answers to some of the challenges that we are all facing in these everchanging times.